Steps you can take to prevent spread of flu and the common cold will also help prevent coronavirus:
- Wash hands often with soap and water. If not available, use hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid contact with people who are sick
- Stay home while you are sick and avoid contact with others
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or sleeve when coughing or sneezing
Stay home when you are sick.
NJ211 is always your best resource to find resources! Live help is also now available for COVID-19.
- Call (General COVID-19 Questions): 2-1-1 (7a-11p)
- Call (Clinical Questions): 1-800-962-1253 (24/7)
- Text NJCOVID to 898-211 to receive alerts
NJ COVID-19 Information Hub - https://covid19.nj.gov/index.html
How and where tp get tested: https://covid19.nj.gov/pages/testing
Click the tabs above for information on accessing food, general resources and staying healthy.